one rule;no growing up,stop this very instant...







the sun is starting to stream through my lace curtains and the birds are singing in the arrogantly large palm and gum trees sitting outside my window,creating a beautiful dappled effect of the morning light.my elder sister ,brother (f_a_m) and beautiful niece and nephew are are leaving this morning.I've been up all night after sleeping in my loves arms all Sunday afternoon,exhausted from the family wedding we attended the night before and the rewarding and magical fun yet utterly energy leeching that is playing with a 3 and 5 yr old for over a week(i know,i have no right to make any sort of complaint,for this isn't,just an observation on how much of a shock to the system it is when you are not a mother.)




































they arrived in a flurry of joy and squeezing hugs last Saturday,i just love hearing "AUNTY DANI AUNTY DANI!!" coming from the front door rather than the phone.this was there first visit to our new abode with it's beautiful jungle,perfect for tree climbing,running through sprinklers,picnics under canopies,picking fresh apricots and looking for "the faeries at the bottom of the garden",not to mention playing hide and seek with the animals,especially my ever uncontrolable "Little russian" kitten  mishka,home the babies fell in love with instantly.e have one particular tree that looks as though it belongs to a tropical island brochure that i spend much time reading under and is the perfect climbing tree,as explained by my nephew "this is my favourite tree in the whole wide world!" (he,like myself is a tree climbing aficionado,so this gives it a very high approval!).











































our new home has three bedrooms,but really is perfect for two people,so fitting six ,plus pets,which became interesting indeed.. Every morning i was woken by the little marauders jumping and crawling over my bed and ordering me to awake and come outside!




The wedding was beautiful,in a lovely bushland/garden setting.butterflies spontaneously flying around the bride as she walked down the aisle,a curious koala also watched on.my love held up my niece to see 'the beautiful princess and mummy'.the reception was held at a grand old winery,i think the oldest you can get in this country,lanterns in the garden,inside full off dark stained wood paneling and stone,which reminded me of ye old hogwarts.my love and i danced,i had to sit down because i started to tear up with happiness and love.he holding me is where i belong.
i am already stating to miss my sister and family,i feel,with the children i am grasping at every ounce of innocence i can keep them retaining.i said to them when they arrived,a la wendy moira angela darling to peter pan,"there is one rule in this house... no growing up!stop this very instant!"... i want to keep the magic alive for them as long as possible,it still has not left me in many ways.